Lee Lazear is a licensed attorney in the State of Texas. He is a native Texan, and graduated from St. John’s School in Houston. He graduated from Tulane University in with a Bachelor of Science in Management, majoring in Legal Studies in Business, and minoring in Management. He earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Baylor Law School.
During law school, Lazear competed in mock trial competitions for the school’s No. 2 ranked advocacy program, earning the Strasburger & Price L.L.P. Mock Trial Award and R. Jack Ayres Jr. Law Day Scholarship. Additionally, he was selected into membership of the Order of Barristers.
Mr. Lazear’s legal career started in high school, beginning as a file clerk, working up to paralegal, and now attorney. After graduating from Baylor Law School, he accepted a position with Craft Law Firm, P.C., focusing his practice on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Strasburger & Price L.L.P. Mock Trial Award
- R. Jack Ayres Jr. Law Day Scholarship
- Order of Barristers
- B.S. in Legal Studies in Business, Minor in Management, Tulane University
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law
- Texas State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association