Alejandro “Alex” Hoffman
Alex Hoffman is a licensed attorney in the State of Texas. Mr. Hoffman graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Minor in Sociology. He earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Baylor University School of Law.
During law school, Hoffman participated in a school-wide moot court competition, where he was named a Top 10 Speaker and selected into membership in the Baylor Barrister Society. In his last year at law school, Mr. Hoffman entered Baylor Law’s renowned and rigorous Practice Court program, where he gained invaluable trial advocacy skills from experienced Texas trial lawyers.
Mr. Hoffman accepted a position with Craft Law Firm, P.C. after graduating from Baylor, and focuses his practice on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases – fighting for those who have been harmed by individual and corporate negligence and wrongdoing.
Mr. Hoffman is fluent in Spanish.
- Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship, Baylor University School of Law
- Top 10 Speaker Award, Dawson & Sodd Moot Court Competition
- Quarterfinalist, Dawson & Sodd Moot Court Competition
- Baylor Barrister Society
- B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Sociology, The University of Texas at Austin
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law
- Texas State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association