Personal Injury Overview | Franklin, Hearne and Calvert, Texas
If you get injured in a preventable accident, results matter. Don’t leave your future in the hands of just any lawyer. You need a lawyer who will make sure that your voice is heard and justice is served. Craft Law Firm will fight for the case outcome that you deserve with a team of Texas-based trial attorneys who have collected millions of dollars on behalf of their clients. When a client’s injuries are life-changing, we achieve results to match. We accept clients throughout Texas, including in Franklin, Hearne, Calvert and the rest of Robertson County.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a small, high-end law firm that only takes a limited number of cases at a time. This allows us to be selective and pay personal attention to each case.
- Our attorneys have a proven track record of success and a reputation among our peers for real results. We are courtroom ready and prepare each case independently for trial.
- Our goal is to welcome every client to the Craft Law Firm family – during and after their cases – to truly restore their lives after serious and catastrophic accidents.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
A personal injury case is a civil lawsuit that can be filed in Texas by an injured victim or his or her family after a negligent party causes an injury. Negligence means that someone did not use the proper amount of care, resulting in harm to others. The purpose of a personal injury lawsuit is to reimburse the injured victim for his or her losses in the form of a financial award (also known as damages).
You may have a personal injury case in Franklin, Hearne or Calvert if the following elements are true:
- A person or party (the defendant) owed you a duty of care, or a responsibility to exercise reasonable care.
- The defendant breached, or failed to fulfill, his or her duty of care.
- You sustained compensable losses, such as medical bills or lost wages.
- The defendant’s breach of duty was the proximate (main) cause of your losses.
If you’re curious whether you have grounds to file a personal injury lawsuit in Texas, our lawyers at Craft Law Firm can let you know after listening to your story during a free initial case evaluation. We will carefully investigate your accident to determine if your case has merit. Then, we will guide you through the legal process using personalized legal services for optimal results.
Common Accidents and Injuries in Robertson County, Texas
Craft Law Firm is exclusively a personal injury law firm. This means we dedicate our full attention, capabilities and resources to the practice area of personal injury law. Our attorneys can handle cases involving many different types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Burn injuries
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Oil rig accidents
- Product liability cases
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Truck accidents
- Work accidents
- Wrongful death
Whether you know exactly who caused your accident and injury in Texas or you need an attorney to investigate the cause for you, our law firm is the right choice. We specialize in complex, serious injury cases and can go up against any defendant on your behalf – big or small.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney in Franklin, Hearne or Calvert? We Can Help
Investigating your accident, collecting evidence of negligence, going up against an insurance company to prove liability and negotiating for maximum financial compensation are all tasks that our personal injury lawyers can handle for you. At Craft Law Firm, we always put our clients first. We will do everything possible to enable you to move forward after a personal injury accident.
Our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t pay us a dime unless we win your case. Start with a free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys. Call us at (713) 225-0500 or contact us online today.