Car Accident Lawyer in Bryan and College Station, TX
Careless, reckless and negligent drivers cause automobile accidents in Texas every day. At Craft Law Firm, our car accident attorneys are passionate about helping victims piece their lives back together after traumatic collisions. If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Bryan, College Station or elsewhere in Brazos County, Texas, find out how our personal injury lawyers can help you and your family. We offer free initial consultations over the phone, at our local law firm, or at your home or hospital to help you understand your rights.
Why Hire Craft Law Firm’s Car Accident Lawyers?
- We are a Texas-based trial law firm that specializes in cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful deaths. We are prepared to take on any defendant in an automobile accident case.
- Our attorneys believe that every case deserves undivided attention. We keep our caseload small so that we can focus on each as if it were our only case.
- Our car accident lawyers in the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area operate on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay $0 upfront and $0 in attorney’s fees unless we win your case.
10 Steps to Take After a Car Accident
Taking the correct steps after a car accident in Texas can set you up for an effective and efficient injury claim. If you get injured in a car crash in Brazos County, here are 10 steps to take:
- Call the police to report the car accident right away.
- Don’t admit fault for the collision.
- Exchange information with the driver and other involved parties.
- Get the names and phone numbers of any eyewitnesses.
- Take pictures and videos while you are still at the scene of the accident.
- Write down your police report number.
- Seek medical treatment for your injuries without delay.
- Call the other driver’s insurance company to start your claim.
- Don’t accept a settlement or sign anything from the insurer before speaking to an attorney.
- Consult with a lawyer for car accident case advice.
If you can’t complete all of these steps, don’t worry. A lawyer from Craft Law Firm will make sure that everything possible is done to build a strong injury case.
Top Causes of Car Accidents in the Bryan-College Station Metropolitan Area
Under Texas’s fault-based car insurance law, the driver or person at fault for a car accident is who must pay for the medical expenses and property damage caused. This makes it necessary to determine who or what caused your crash before you can file an insurance claim. Common reasons behind traffic accidents in Texas include:
- Driving under the influence (drunk driving)
- Distracted driving
- Cell phone use
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Drowsy driving
- Breaking roadway laws
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Running red lights
- Unsafe road or weather conditions
- Defective automobile parts
The experienced car accident lawyers at Craft Law Firm can navigate any type of motor vehicle accident case on your behalf, including a crash involving a car, truck, motorcycle, bus, bicycle or pedestrian. No matter what type of car accident you were in or the injuries you’ve suffered, contact us to explore your legal options.
Request a Free Car Accident Case Consultation in Bryan or College Station at Craft Law Firm
Being involved in a car accident is overwhelming. You should be able to focus on your physical and emotional recoveries – not stress about how you will pay for the accident. Hiring a lawyer from Craft Law Firm can give you immediate peace of mind. Our experienced car accident lawyers will investigate your case, revisit the scene of your accident, identify the defendant(s) and take many other steps to achieve a positive case result.
Your future begins with a free, no-obligation consultation with an attorney at Craft Law Firm. Schedule yours at 979-459-7503 or by contacting us online anytime. We are here for you and your family after a car accident in the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area.