Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer in Marlin
You are going through a lot as a victim or loved one of someone with a brain injury. You may be experiencing significant pain and suffering, emotional distress, cognitive challenges, expensive medical bills, and forced time off of work or school. You may be missing out on your usual hobbies and activities and facing uncertainty about your future, as well.
At Craft Law Firm, we are here to help if someone carelessly, recklessly or intentionally caused your brain injury. Our brain injury lawyers in Marlin, Texas will work tirelessly to secure the justice and financial compensation that you deserve. We have everything that you need to get through this difficult time and restore your life as much as possible. Call 254-457-4434 for a free consultation with a lawyer today.
Why Our Brain Injury Lawyers Are Right for You
- Craft Law Firm is a small, boutique-style law firm that specializes in handling complex serious injury cases. We have what it takes to resolve your brain injury claim in Marlin.
- The lawyers at Craft Law Firm have obtained millions of dollars in successful settlements and verdicts for past clients. We get real results even if it means going to trial.
- Our Marlin brain injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t pay us a cent upfront (or at all) unless we win your case and achieve positive results.
What Are Your Legal Options as a Brain Injury Victim in Texas?
We understand that dealing with a lawsuit may feel overwhelming as someone who is living with a traumatic brain injury. Our legal services can enable you to relax and focus on healing while a licensed attorney handles the legal side of your case for you. We will start by informing you of your legal rights and options as a brain injury survivor in Texas. Depending on your case, you may be able to recover financial compensation in multiple ways:
- Insurance claim settlement. Most brain injury cases reach successful settlements, meaning the victim and the defendant’s insurance company reach an agreement on an amount of money that is suitable to resolve the legal dispute.
- Workers’ compensation claim. If your brain injury happened at work, you can file a workers’ compensation claim in Texas if your employer has this type of insurance. You do not need to prove that someone else caused your brain injury to receive workers’ comp benefits.
- Personal injury trial. Sometimes, an insurance company refuses to offer a fair amount for an injury as serious as one to the brain. In these cases, a personal injury trial may be necessary to achieve a judgment award that fully compensates the victim.
From investigating your accident and collecting evidence of someone else’s fault to filing your brain injury lawsuit in Falls County, a brain injury lawyer will take care of all legal aspects of your case for you. Craft Law Firm handles many types of brain injury cases, including injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, falls and workplace accidents. We are prepared to fight for your legal rights.
How Long Do You Have to File a Brain Injury Claim in Texas?
It’s important to consult with a personal injury lawyer in Marlin as soon as possible after being injured in an accident in Texas. Texas has a statute of limitations, or a legal deadline, on all personal injury lawsuits filed in the state, including brain injury claims. This statute of limitations is two years from the date that the cause of action accrues, in most cases. If you fail to file by your deadline, you will most likely be barred from obtaining compensation.
Contact a Brain Injury Lawyer in Marlin Today | Free Case Reviews at Craft Law Firm
A traumatic brain injury is devastating in many ways, but that doesn’t mean you should give up. If someone else is responsible for causing your brain injury, the lawyers at Craft Law Firm will aggressively advocate for your rights. With decades of experience and hundreds of satisfied clients, we know how to take on challenging cases and help you get your life back.