Waxahachie Car Accident Attorney
Every year in Texas, hundreds of people suffer serious injuries and pass away in devastating car accidents. At Craft Law Firm, we see the person behind the personal injury case. We are experienced and compassionate advocates for car accident victims in Waxahachie and throughout Texas.
Our lawyers are committed to helping crash victims and their families protect their legal rights, understand their options for moving forward and restore their lives as much as possible. Find out how we can help you with your specific case during a free, no-obligation consultation with an attorney. Call 469-256-7299.
Why Choose Us?
- We are highly experienced trial attorneys who only take a limited number of cases at a time. This allows us to dedicate our full attention to each car accident case and client.
- Craft Law Firm is a team of trial attorneys with a long history of obtaining life-changing results for clients. We have a reputation for excellence in our community and among our peers.
- We accept all car accident cases in Waxahachie on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will only owe attorney’s fees if we win your case and secure financial compensation for you.
Types of Automobile Accident Cases We Handle at Craft Law Firm
At Craft Law Firm, our lawyers bring together decades of experience specifically in personal injury and wrongful death law. We have a primary focus on catastrophic personal injury cases, including life-altering motor vehicle collisions in Texas. Our attorneys accept all of the following types of car accident cases, and more:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicles
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft (rideshare) accidents
- Work vehicle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Automotive product liability accidents
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death
No matter what type of accident injured you or took a loved one’s life, our car accident lawyers will fight for justice on your behalf. We understand how devastating and traumatic an automobile accident can be. We are prepared to take any case to trial if a car insurance company refuses to offer the settlement that we believe our client deserves. We will fight for your family’s case as if it were our own.
Common Car Accident Injuries
As a car accident survivor, you may be dealing with severe physical injuries and psychological trauma. The human body is not built to withstand the extreme forces exerted upon it in a car crash. Common car accident injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Muscle and soft-tissue damage
- Neck injuries and whiplash
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Skull fractures and traumatic brain injuries
- Lacerations and scarring
- Crush injuries
- Losses of limb
- Internal injuries
- Emotional injuries
After suffering any type of injury in a car accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation from one or more insurance companies. If you are the loved one of someone who passed away in a fatal collision in Waxahachie, you may be eligible for compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit in Williamson County instead.
Is Texas a No-Fault State?
No. Texas is a fault state, meaning the person or party who pays for a car accident is the one that is most at fault for causing the wreck. It is up to the victim of the crash to prove that the other party, or defendant, is more likely to be responsible for the accident than not. This burden of proof is known as a preponderance of the evidence.
In a no-fault state, on the other hand, victims do not have to prove fault. They seek benefits from their own car insurance providers, regardless of the cause of the crash. The advantage of the fault system is that greater financial compensation is generally available through a third-party claim than a first-party claim.
Injured in a Car Accident in Waxahachie? Contact Craft Law Firm for Assistance
For more information about the car accident recovery process in Texas, contact Craft Law Firm to request a free case consultation with one of our experienced car accident attorneys in Waxahachie. We are here to help you and your family get through this difficult time. Call 469-256-7299 today for a free case review.